Obviously a wondrously effective organisation. Small, but exquisite in every detail”
Bill Oddie, OBE – Birdwatcher, natural history presenter and High Five Club Patron
For less than the cost of a glass of wine, a couple of coffees, a cinema ticket or a take away pizza you can personally change lives in Africa forever.
High Five Club members are helping local communities lift themselves out of poverty by funding a range of self-help community projects in Africa each year; small-scale projects that pack a big punch, offering hope and a brighter future to rural communities, families and vulnerable children.
The High Five Club offers compassionate individuals the unique opportunity to come together and pool resources to make a significant, direct contribution towards alleviating poverty in wildlife areas of Africa – to some of the most marginalised and inspiring people on our planet.
• Improved sanitation in Maasai villages in Kenya by transferring long-drop toilet construction know-how
• Wider outreach for HIV/AIDS patient and orphan support in Mozambique by providing bikes to community volunteers
• Ante natal/Under 5s rural health post provision in rural Zambia
• New classrooms and teachers houses for schools in Kenya, Zambia and Uganda
• Developing women’s income-generating enterprises in rural Zambia and in the slums of Nairobi, Kenya
• Increased food security in Malawi and Uganda through the provision of land and livestock to impoverished communities
Setting up your High Five Club membership couldn’t be simpler. Just complete a membership form and set up your monthly donation of £5 by standing order. Alternatively, you are welcome to send a cheque to us for the yearly amount of £60. You can also set up your monthly donation through Virgin Money Giving using a credit or debit card or via PayPal.